simple is beautiful
Sorry I Missed Your Party: Party Hints: Birthdays
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Party Hints: Birthdays

There's nothing worse than when people go overboard celebrating their birthdays. If you've ever had to go to someone's birthday party on a Saturday night, and then go out to dinner and then drinks with them on Tuesday when it's their actual birthday, you know what I mean. I swear, if I ever hear someone utter the phrase "my birthday weekend", I want to impale myself with a cake serving knife. YOU ONLY GET ONE DAY. Your mother did not shove you back up her vagina for an extra 2 days so you could come out again on a Friday night.

If you really NEED a second day out of the year you can make cake and invite all your friends over, just throw your dog a birthday. Everyone loves dog birthdays, and no one feels obligated to bring presents. Problem solved.


Look at his adorable frosting mustache!

0 comments:

Post a Comment