simple is beautiful
Sorry I Missed Your Party: This Is What My Hangovers Look Like
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This Is What My Hangovers Look Like

Lewis Carroll dreamed up Alice In Wonderland when he had migraine headaches. When I get one after a long night of drinking alone in my special "weeping closet", this photo is the only image that blazes into my brain. Over and over and over.

P.S. does anyone know the significance of the colors in boot laces? Like if it's red, you're a Nazi skinhead, and white if you're a non-Nazi (something like that)... Does having one black and one white laced boot have anything to do with the fact that it appears this man has fake tits?



P.P.S. Check out the rest of this person's photostream for some nude "300" reenactments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment